The security announcements published by the Banks Association of Turkey are listed below.
- Important Warnings For Your Security In ATM, Internet, and Telephone Banking Transactions
- Frequently Asked Questions Relating To Single-Use Passwords
- Public Announcement of September 29, 2010 Regarding Fraudulent Email Messages Sent To Bank Customers
- Public Announcement of December 16, 2009 Regarding Application Of Single-Use Passwords In Accessing Internet Banking
- Public Announcement of November 5, 2007 Regarding Fraudulent Attempts Aiming At Getting Personal Information Of Users of Internet Banking
- Public Announcement of February 10, 2006 Regarding Viruses Aiming At Getting Personal Information of Internet Banking Users
- Public Announcement of December 12, 2005 Regarding Utilization of Bank Customers As Intermediaries In Transferring Abroad Money Obtained Through Internet Fraud