As PASHA Bank, we are aware of our individual and corporate responsibility for the coronavirus outbreak.
Since the first day of the coronavirus outbreak, we have taken the necessary precautions for all our employees and our business continuity.
We would like to share these measures we have taken with you as well:
- We regularly assess the situation with our Business Continuity Steering Committee and update our action plan.
- In our Head Office building, we intensified our hygiene activities and placed disinfectants and colognes at all necessary points. We also regularly disinfect all contact surfaces.
- We are using gloves and masks for delivery of all kinds of incoming cargo and documents to be made in a safer environment.
- We switched to the remote working system by planning our banking services in a manner that would allow them to continue without interruption. We increased the rate of working from home to 90%.
- We postponed our training programs, business trips, customer visits, we are organizing our meetings in a digital environment via remote connection.
- We keep in touch with our employees regularly, inform them, and receive information from them about their current status.
- We attach importance to data security and regularly inform our employees about the issues they need to pay attention to.
- We have informed our employees about hygiene rules to protect them from the virus, and we continue to inform them.
- We measure fever every day for our employees who stay in the office.
- We use disposable service sets.
We all fight. We believe that we will overcome this difficult process together.