PASHA Online Registration
You can apply by calling 0212 705 89 00 to be registered on the “PASHA Online,” which is the internet branch prepared by PASHA Bank for its Corporate Customers.
Username will be notified to you after your registration process has been completed and your password for the first log in will be sent by SMS to your mobile phone.
You are required during the first log in to replace your e-password that has been sent to you by SMS and select your security picture.
PASHA Online Log In
You are recommended to log in PASHA Online through the link on our Bank’s website www.pashabank.com.tr.
Enter the username and e-password belonging to you on the page that appears. It is advisable to use the virtual keyboard during the log in.
Your access will be blocked in case you enter your e-password inaccurately 4 times in a row. If your password has been blocked, contact our Bank by calling 0212 705 89 00.
Make sure that the security picture displayed on the next screen is the picture selected by you and click the continue button for the single-use SMS password that has been defined at our Bank and sent to your mobile phone.The SMS password will reach your mobile phone within a short time. You have 4 minutes to enter the password into the system. Passwords not entered during this period shall be invalid and you will be required to get a new password.
Contact our Bank by calling 0212 705 89 00 in case you forgot your username or e-password, SMS password was not received or you replaced the SIM card. Our contact line is available between 08:30 and 17:30.
When you logged in the Internet Branch; Accounts, Security, and Settings are displayed in 3 separate groups on the left menu on the home page.
Following the access to any menu, it would be enough to click the Home Page button over the menu to go back to the home page.
You can list your last 5 log in or customize the background of the page PASHA Online through the top menu. Furthermore, you can easily reach the screen on which you want to transact through the Search field.
You are recommended to use the secure log out link that is located on top of the page in all pages when you are exiting after you have completed the PASHA Online transactions.
My Personal Menu
You can include in My Personal Menu the transactions that you frequently use and you can access those transactions quickly. To add to My Personal Menu, click the“+” button that is located on top right on the screen for the transaction that you wish to add. The button “+” will be displayed as “-“after the inclusion. You can remove from My Personal Menu the transaction that you have added through the “-“button.
You can track the movement of all of your accounts that are active at our Bank through the Account Movements Menu in terms of such criteria as date, amount, debit-credit, and type of transaction. You can access your account movements in terms of the criteria specified by you by selecting the round figure next to the account you wish to view and transfer the results into an excel file.
Through the Account Details Menu, you can display on a single screen the balances of all of your accounts that are active at our Bank. It would be enough to click on the relevant account to review the details relating to your accounts. You can assign a nickname to your accounts to remember them easily. You can send the information on your accounts through this menu to your e-mail address as well.
You can view statements of your accounts and print out.
Cheque & Note Transactions
You can view through the Check Monitoring Menu your cheques at our Bank delivered for collection or as collateral.
Through the Note Information Monitoring Menu You can view your notes at our Bank delivered for collection or as collateral. You can conduct searches through this menu in terms of such criteria as dates for maturity, receipt, and release of the notes.
You can access on a single screen through the IBAN Information Menu the IBAN information for all of your accounts that are active at our Bank. You can get further information on the details of the accounts that you have displayed by clicking on the relevant account and send this information to your e-mail address.
You can view through the Loan Information Menu all of your outstanding loans that have been extended by our Bank with ongoing repayments.
You can create your new e-password by entering your existing e-password information. We recommend that you replace your e-password at regular intervals for the security of your accounts.
Cell Phone Information
You can display the information on your mobile phone that has been registered.
You can display your identity information that has been registered.
You can display and update your registered e-mail address.
Telephone and Fax Information
You can display and update your telephone and fax information that has been registered at our Bank.
You can display your corporate information that has been registered.
IS YOUR INTERNET BROWSER UP-TO-DATE?
- In order to enhance your security in internet use and carry out transactions on the Internet Branch smoothly, we recommend that you use the current versions of the Internet browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera, Yandex and that you update free-of-charge on the official websites of the software firms if you are not using. We suggest Internet Explorer, for the best results.
- Click on the relevant links below to download current versions of the browsers.
Download Internet Explorer.
Download Google Chrome.
Download Mozilla Firefox.
Download Apple Safari.
Download Yandex Browser.
Download Opera Browser
- Internet Branch server certificates use GlobalSign Extended Validation SSL certificates featuring that allow distinguishing fraudulent sites from secure sites more easily.
- Via Extended Validation SSL Certificate, you can be informed that the site that you entered in the address field of your browser when logging in the Internet Branch is a reliable site. You should pay attention that you have seen the phrase "PASHA Investment Bank A.S." here.
ATTENTION POINTS FOR YOUR SECURITY
- Do not open the documents such as word, excel or any application (exe) files in the messages or emails sent by people you do not know. In case they share a web address with you, we recommend that you check over your browser the permission definitions such as additional active-x, java permissions.
- The level of security decreases in the use of Internet Banking in cases where VPN programs are used or DNS settings in the computer have been changed. We recommend that you do not transact with DNS settings that you do not trust.
- You need 3 different programs to protect your computer. An anti-virus software, a spyware scanner and a security firewall. Whilst some programs provide for all of this content alone, some programs could offer only one. The programs concerned have paid and free versions.
- Please pay attention to the emails coming to you. PASHA Bank never requests your personal information or password by email. In case of such a content in the emails received by you, call 0212 705 89 00 promptly and provide information.
- Do not share your PASHA Online Internet Branch password or single-use SMS password. Do not determine your passwords in a manner that could be guessed easily such as your date of birth, name, last name.
Following your PASHA Online username and password that are known by you only, you are required to enter the password sent to the mobile phone number registered under your name. It is assured with this password that the Internet Branch is entered through a device that you own.
Please do not share your SMS validation password with anyone. If you receive an SMS validation password for purposes other than the entry into the Internet Branch, do not share this password with anyone and call 0212 705 89 00 promptly and provide information.
The security picture that you selected before will be displayed on PASHA Online after your PASHA Online username and password.
You can realize with this picture that you have logged in the Internet Branch and Mobile Branch over Pasha Bank’s secure address and transacted over Pasha Bank.
You can enhance your security against applications containing key loggers by using the virtual input keyboard while entering your username and password in the Internet Branch and log in.
- PASHA Bank certainly does not demand by email your personal information or passwords. If the email you received directs you to a site so that you may enter your personal information or password, promptly provide information by calling +90 212 705 89 00.
- You must use the latest version of your browser for internet access.
- When you wanted to log in our website or Internet Branch, re-write the page address on your browser.
- Check if there is a lock in the lower bar of your browser while you are on the log in page of the Internet Branch.
- Do not use any address other than the address www.pashabank.com.tr to access our website.
- Do not install in your computer programs with no licenses or identifiable sources.
- You should install Anti-Virus programs and Anti-Spyware software in your computers with internet connection and update such programs and software regularly.
- Pay attention to not using the Internet Branch in locations such as Internet Cafe where internet and computers are used commonly.
- Use the "Secure Log Out" button absolutely after you terminated your transactions on Pasha Online.
- Licensed operating systems must be used and Windows security patches be applied regularly. “Patches” published by software firms to eliminate the vulnerabilities must be applied without delay. For Windows, the address windowsupdate.microsoft.com must be used.
- Unreliable programs (free games over the internet, file-sharing programs, etc.) should not be used in the computers through which internet branch is accessed.
- File transfer should not be made from persons that are not known for sure in Instant Messaging – IM applications (MSN, etc.).
- Messages coming from people that you do not know should be deleted without opening them. Unreliable files attached to the emails should not be opened even if they come from people that you know.
- “Desktop Firewall” (personal security firewall) or “windows firewall” applications must be used in the computers through which internet branch is accessed. The ports and services that are not used in such applications must be disabled.
- If an ADSL modem is used to access the internet, the default passwords of such modems should be replaced during the installation. In modems providing wireless network support, access to the wireless network should be encrypted. Such modems should be kept turned off when they are not in use.
- To prevent malware from damaging your system, computers should be accessed by users authorized with restricted rights. They should not be operated with Administrator rights.
- The virtual keyboard should be preferred when entering the password in logging in the Internet Branch.
- Passwords you use should not be simple and predictable (birthday, date of birth, etc.).
- Do not click on the messages that come in an email notifying in its content that money has been won, proposing methods for making easy money, requesting to update your personal information.
- Check your latest account movements when you have accessed to PASHA Online, provide information in unusual cases by calling +90 212 705 89 00.
- Do not keep your written password in your wallet or save it in your mobile ohone.
- When your mobile phone was lost, urgently provide our bank with information by calling +90 212 705 89 00.,
- Do not download applications and/or games into your mobile phone and tablet from channels other than official stores. Disable the authorizations in your mobile device that allow applications to be downloaded from unreliable or unknown sources.
Phishing Attacks are fake emails that appear as if they have been sent by various banks and financial institutions, portraying to include urgent and very important subjects.
Card information, card passwords, Internet Branch password, and your personal information may be requested from you, to be used against you later on, through the links provided in such fake emails that have been sent. You should be careful about this type of emails not coming from PASHA Bank, absolutely not respond to it, and enter the information requested from you.
As it is known, any person can send emails over the internet to email addresses of his and her choice. Emails may be sent simultaneously to millions of people randomly for fraud, smear campaigns or aggressive marketing methods that we call spamming. It is not within the competence or capabilities of any institution to identify and prevent such emails before they are sent.
If you too come across emails that you suspect, please provide our bank with information as soon as possible by calling +90 212 705 89 00.